Pages

4.06.2011

Spring is here...

or atleast the Northwest's idea of spring.
It's a bit more colder and rainy than I'm used to, but still beautiful and welcomed.

april 1

Cherry Trees. They might be my new favorite tree. These soft pink blooms are everywhere. This was an unexpected treat.

april 3

I've seen lots of rainbows from the barge. This one was the most vibrant I've seen; look for the pink and purple.

april 6

april 5

Farmer's Markets are finally open again. Which means we can eat plenty of these sugary strawberries again! yum.

april 4

Hope you are having a great week. We are really excited for next week! My mom, aunt Lynn, and Heather (my cousin) are coming to visit! Woohoo! Can't wait.

april 2

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, Miss Katie! The jasmine is in full bloom here in Houston and I am LOVING it! Trying to soak it in while it lasts--the blooms are only around for about a month :-(

    Your photography is always so inspiring :-)

    Love you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you friend. I remember all the jasmine around your apartment! Love that smell.

    Let's catch up sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete