Pages

2.09.2012

Tire Swing

This was a good day. 

Our first vineyard wine tasting, a picnic lunch, tire swinging, and movie watching. 

I remember laughing a lot that day. Appreciating my relationship with Heath, having our money stretch farther than normal (we had several groupons), and loving the beauty of the Northwest. 

We haven't gone to many other vineyards since. We'll just have to change that this year. . .  though I don't think any of them will be as cool as this one with the tire swing. 


Heath is coming with me to work tomorrow. I always love those days because we get to have a "trial-run" of how we'll work together as parents. It's usually helpful and always a lot of fun!

--Tristan and I were discussing what we could do with Mr. Newton on Friday. Eventually, he asked me if we had kids, implying that he wanted to have a play-date with them too. I replied "No, not yet". To which he responded, "Well. . . I can be your kid, Katie! I can stay with you guys 3 days a week, and with mommy and daddy the rest. I just love you four so much!" (referring to his mommy and daddy, and Mr. Newton and I) Ha! Tristan definitely makes my days interesting.--

More on nannying and the kids later. I honestly feel like I have kids, and just get to have quiet dinners and full nights of sleep. You know, it's the perfect equation really. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment