Pages

4.16.2010

Spring has Sprung

. . . and hopefully the heat is here to stay for a while. Lately, I've enjoyed opening all of the windows and listening to the birds sing, though sometimes I fear for birds flying into our house. I have a feeling I wouldn't react calmly. Heath and I ate dinner on our porch several nights ago, and it was wonderful!



If Abilene weather will cooperate, we might be able to do this a few more times before the move. smile
This little beauty is new to us, and I love how bright and cheery it makes me feel early in the morning as I leave for work. Theresa, my lovely mother-in-law, gave it to me for my birthday.



A new one just started blooming several days ago. Sure hope I don't kill it!

Quick update: Heath and I are in Franklin for the weekend. Visited Grandmom and Granddad Daniels today, going to visit Franklin Farmer's Market tomorrow, and Katie Dodge's wedding is tomorrow night! I'll post pictures of everything in a few days.

Portland update: I've scheduled over 10 appointments to view apartments in the Beaverton area (about 10 miles west of Portland). We'll be visiting our future city in two weeks! Pray that we find a good place to live.

I hope your day was lovely.

1 comment:

  1. hey katie...you and heath will love portland!! i was actually born in beaverton :) my sister had a great apartment there as well so i'm sure you'll find the perfect place! if you guys are looking for a church or anything, feel free to message me or whatever...congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete