Pages

1.15.2011

Playing Catch-Up

Hello there, sorry I left you for a while. Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone... so has Christmas and New Years for that matter. But I'm going to pretend like they just happened yesterday. Why? Because I have a ton of pictures to share. :)

I've been in a bit of a funk lately. Not quite sure why.
Maybe it's the weather.
Maybe missing our dear old friends back in Texas and Tennessee.
Maybe it's the adjustment of working full-time.
Let's be honest, it's probably all of those things.

It's okay to feel low every now and then. Hoping these updates will cheer you up, and me as well. This is just a teaser for what to expect this week. Yes, I will blog at-least 3 times this week... I'm a little overwhelmed (in a good way) with everything I'd like to share!

First up... our tender Tennessee Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Nashville

Visits with dear Texas friends, and a few weddings...

texas

Our Texas family and an unexpected Christmas-in-the-Hospital (not to worry, everything is fine)...

texas 2

Scott and Hannah's trip to the Rose City. I'm missing you already Han!

Oregon

And last, but certainly not least, an update on my job and the introduction of two precious kiddos.

Oregon 2

That's all for now. Hope those few pictures will hold you over for the next day or so! Check back soon... I'm looking forward to posting more this week.

Happy Sunday everyone. This is going to be a great week! (Please note my positive outlook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment