Pages

5.17.2010

Ode to my Canon 10D

When I purchased my camera five years ago, I had no idea how much I would actually enjoy taking pictures. Since I'm in a reminiscent mood, I thought I would share a few of my favorites from the past several years...

My first flower from Heath...


Several friends engagement photos...


I toted my camera around NYC all summer, as captured the many different cultures in the Bronx and Manhattan...


And, captured a spectacular fireworks show beneath the Brooklyn Bridge...


Sweet moments at a dear friends wedding...


My bridal bouquet. I love flowers, especially the eyelash tulips...


Nature. I sat with this butterfly for a good, long hour when Heath and I went camping in Fredericksburg...


I've been blessed through photography. I think it's made me realize how beautiful and intricate God's creation truly is. Macro photography is my favorite; this type of photography captures the small, intimate details, drawing the viewer to one subject. It's nice to notice the details that are often overlooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment