Pages

6.04.2010

My Camera

This is one of the many reasons why I have not posted in a while. It arrived about one week ago, and it's been connected to my hip since. The Canon Rebel xSi is one of the most user-friendly cameras I have ever used, and I highly recommend it! Here are a few that I've taken so far... I'm still playing around with the exposures and filters, and I'm always learning something new.






We're expecting HOT weather here this weekend... how does 105 sound to you?!? Yes, I am ready for Oregon weather right about now! Hope your weekend is lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, M-A-J-O-R JEALOUS over here, Katie! I got to use my mom's Canon Rebel xSi over our 10 day trip and I LOVE it!! Such a wonderful camera! So glad you have one now, too :-) I am counting down the days til I can afford one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Han! I absolutely love the camera... we actually purchased it off buy.com. It's refurbished and we got a great deal. I can email you more info if you want :)

    ReplyDelete