Pages

6.14.2010

A Wedding

This Saturday, Heath and I were so blessed to attend the wedding of our dear friends, Marshall and Justina. Marshall has been a friend of mine since the start of our freshman year at ACU. From the beginning, I recognized that something was a bit unique about Marshall... His views of relationship, community, and how one should live daily life was quite different from what I had been accustomed to. Over the years, I have truly admired the way he shares his love with friends and the Abilene community. Justina and Marshall, thank you so much for letting us share in your special day. It impacted my heart greatly.

This was probably one of the most "laid back" weddings I have ever been to... and I loved it. As a gift, guests could bring favorite side dishes and recipes to share. I made potato casserole, of course. We had a wonderful community feast, and it was great. Enjoy!

The bride and groom during their first dance....


I was so surprised and excited to see Kate! She has been studying abroad this past year in Scotland, receiving her masters at the University of St. Andrews. She also recently got engaged... in Scotland! So, we had a lot to catch-up on. Looking forward to our lunch later this week. It was so wonderful to see you!


Arielle and Emily! Arielle and I shared the director position at New Life during the Tuesday Night program... Basically, we helped each other survive during that time. :) It was so nice to spend time with you before we go our separate ways!


Elizabeth. Wish I could have spent more time with you friend! Liz is also in the moving process with her husband, Jaime. Can't wait to see your new house!


Tommy and Emily. We will miss you. Tears are coming, very soon...


Me and my love.


One more of the happy couple. Justina had the most joyful look on her face throughout the whole wedding. I'm very happy that these two have found "one love" in each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment