Pages

6.22.2010

Our New Home

Greetings from Beaverton, Oregon! After traveling over 35 hours in our Budget truck, we finally made it to our new home, safe and sound. Our adventure took us through many different landscapes, valleys and plains; I took pictures throughout the whole trip and I'll try to post them in the next week or so. Of course, internet is an issue again so I will be out of touch for a while.

This past week has been bittersweet, and I'm not quite sure that this whole process has fully set in with me yet. (How do I know this? I haven't cried near enough. :) ) I already miss friends, and have quickly realized that I am far from southern hospitality. With that said, Heath and I are excited about the days that are before us, and hope to share them with you along the way. Keep us in your prayers as we start pursuing and building relationships here in Oregon. I'm excited.

Pictures, stories, and updates to come

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys, Katie! You will settle in very soon :-) Please keep us posted.

    Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures of your new home!

    ReplyDelete