Pages

10.08.2010

Etsy Shop: Custom Wedding Invites

vintage fabric

So, this isn't a done deal, but I might be making a lovely brides wedding invitations! Just to have the opportunity to do this is so exciting for me!

I've been collecting vintage fabrics for a while now. I know, I know.... buttons, stamps, fabrics... what else can she collect? :) I listed some fabric bunting (flag) cards on etsy, and have had more inquries on those than anything else! Who knew bunting was so popular?!

I sent samples off to the bride last week; hope to hear from her soon! Here's what I came up with:

She's using pinks, yellows, neutrals, and whites for her August '11 wedding (she's planning ahead), so I put together a sample card of all the fabrics I thought would work...

sample flags

Three different styles for the invitations.

sample cards

I also included a sewn gift tag that complements the invitation style.

gift tag

I've really enjoyed having my Etsy shop open. I've made 14 sales in my first month. (7 went to my new friend, Amy. But, they still count! :) I will be restocking my shop with lots more flower earrings in the next few weeks as well. Keep me in mind for Christmas, birthday gifts, and bridesmaid gifts!
Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment