Pages

11.09.2010

Happy Birthday to my favorite guy!

Favorite guy, you say?!? Some of you might think it's my husband... or maybe my dad. Well, they are pretty great, but you would be wrong.

It's my granddad Daniels, who turns 82 years young today! Happy Birthday!

gdad

If you've ever met my granddad, you know that he is a wise and faithful man. He has always welcomed company and warm hugs, and loves to laugh often. He's gone through quite a few changes the past 3 years or so, but I've watched him transform into a more patient, kind hearted individual, and I love him dearly for that.

Take a moment to pray for him, and these 82 years he's graced this earth. I never knew how much I could love this man, but I do. A lot. And I miss him, so much. Can't wait to see you in two weeks, granddad. Looking forward to my hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment