Pages

11.17.2010

Shutterfly & Christmas cards

Anyone else out there use Shutterfly? I've been on their email list for a while now, and they send out pretty incredible deals. Well, it's about to be Christmas time and they have really cute Christmas card designs! And, if you blog about this promotion, you get 50 free cards. Woohoo! Shipping usually runs around $3.00. (Unfortunately, you can only get this deal if you blog about it.) The offer is good until December 31. I was going to make my own Christmas cards, but who can beat free?!? Shutterfly is a wonderful place to purchase photos and use it for photo storage as well! Shutterfly has so many cute and classic christmas card designs! They will look perfect on my fridge. :)

My favorite Christmas cards are: Gift Tag Story, Gorgeous Gift Tag, All of Us, and Retro Christmas. You can also search for your favorites by clicking this link.

If you have never used Shutterfly, simply sign up and receive 50 free 4x6 prints! Great deal huh?

http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

Click the link above and get started fellow bloggers! I'm anxiously awaiting your lovely Christmas cards. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Shutterfly. I have made several photo books on their site. I may have to do a little blurb on them as well! :)

    ReplyDelete