Pages

11.20.2010

Japanese Garden

Heath and I went to the Japanese Garden last week. One day a year, they have free admission to the gardens! I normally costs $9.50 per person, so we jumped at the chance to go. Though crowded, rainy, and cold, we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly!

The Japanese Garden is located next to the International Rose Test Garden that I have mentioned before. I've been told it's a great place to go for the whole day, to meditate and appreciate natural beauty. Going on a free day, we experienced the beauty... not so much the peace and quiet though. :)

Enjoy my colorful leaf pictures! I'm pretty sure this might be my last post of them... they are dropping fast. Hope Tennessee still has some left for us!

japanese garden 8

japanese garden 6

japanese garden 4

japanese garden 7

japanese gardens 3

japanese garden 2

Japanese garden 1

Just so you know, it's supposed to rain the whole time we are in Nashville. We cannot the escape rainy, gloomy days! It hasn't been too bad, though I would appreciate one occasional sunny day! I've had a hard time taking pictures for my etsy shop because I've had no natural light. Oh well.

Texans, we'll be saying hello in less than one month. Tennesseans, we'll be there Monday! Have a lovely weekend, dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment